- Mother Room
- Vegetation Room
- Flowering Room
- Drying Room
- Curing Room
Dimensions & Load Capacity
- Maximum Load Capacity Per Racking Section: 2,400 lb (1,089 kg)
- Maximum Load Capacity Per Pair of Beams: 400 lb (181.44 kg)
- Beams Adjustability: 2" (5.08 cm)
- Beams Height: 3" (7.62 cm)
- Width: 4', 8' (1.22 m, 2.44 m)
- Depth: 36", 42", 48" (91.44 cm, 106.88 cm, 121.92 cm)
- Maximum # of Tiers: 6
- Maximum Racking Height: 20' (6.1 m)
Note: Up to 23’ (7.01m) high available if approved by Montel’s technical department
- Upright frames with a sleek, easy-to-clean finish and minimal holes
- C-shaped open frame
- No diagonal bracing (unless deemed structurally necessary by Montel’s engineering department)
- Customizable positioning of horizontal frame bracing
- Open channel beam design
- Wire grids with inverted reinforcements
- Flush or inclined tray supports
- Supports with various anchoring points for lighting attachments (flush or inclined supports)
- Welded upright frames and cross members bracing
- Adjustable beams
- Compatible with Montel products
- Ultra-reflective antimicrobial powder-coated white paint (FDA approved)
- Easy to clean
- Prevents bacteria proliferation
- Minimizes cut-edge corrosion
- Facilitates cleaning inside the frame
- Optimizes and enhances airflow throughout the racking units on each level
- Provides flexibility to integrate utilities, pipes, and more
- Provides clearance for oversize trays and infinite trays to pass between upright frames
- Bottom horizontal frame bracing can be customized to provide desired clearance in order to accommodate pipes, fittings, and other utilities
- Designed to optimize water flow downward and prevent standing water and rust formation
- Sloped supports eases drainage
- Integrates seamlessly LED lights and allows for various lighting positions
- Provides structural rigidity
- Strong welded uprights facilitate the assembly process
PAIR The GROWRAK with the following Montel complementary products:
- Universal supports (flush or sloped)
- Wire mesh decking
- Drip-to-drain ABS thermoplastic irrigation trays
- DRYRAK plant hangers
- LoopAir® built-in dual ventilation system (patent pending)
- Brackets and mounting hardware for LED light
- Adjustable at 2” (5.08 cm) increments and lock safely into the tapered holes of the upright frames
- Shelves lock safely into the tapered holes of the upright frames
- Compliance with FDA (Food and Drug Administration) regulations
- Superior LED light reflection
- Fungal resistant
- UV stable
- Inhibits the growth of bacteria and mold
- Outstanding durability and superior chemical, stain, and scratch resistance
- Retains antimicrobial properties even after repeated cleanings
- Outdoor durability that meets and exceeds AAMA 2603 (American Architectural Manufacturers Association)
- Environmentally friendly
- Can contribute to LEED credits
INNOVATIVE UPRIGHT FRAMES
The sleek, smooth finish of the uprights minimize cut-edge corrosion, and are built without holes on two faces of the frames for easier cleaning and bacteria prevention.
NO DIAGONAL BRACING OPTIMIZES AIRFLOW:
For better airflow, the diagonal upright frame bracing has been replaced with horizontal bracing, though there is enough spacing for oversize or infinite trays to pass through the upright frames. (Note: Diagonal bracing may be required in some instances.)
Custom bracing provides clearance between each level for greater airflow and accommodates ventilation system ducts, lighting fixtures, and other utilities. The bottom horizontal frame bracing can also be customized to provide the desired clearance for pipes, fittings, and other utilities just above floor level.
STANDING WATER PREVENTION:
The beams are designed to minimize standing water, and the inverted reinforcements on the optional wire mesh decking prevents standing water.
The beams are adjustable at 2” (5.08 cm) increments and lock safely into the tapered holes of the upright frames. The strong welded uprights facilitate the assembly process.
FLUSH OR SLOPED UNIVERSAL SUPPORTS:
The front-to-back flush or sloped universal supports are designed to accommodate trays and hang lighting fixtures.
The inclined supports allow for easy drainage:
- Trays sloped over 8 feet (2.4m).
- Trays sloped over the full length of the racking row.
UNIVERSAL SUPPORTS WITH VARIOUS ANCHORING POINTS
The front-to-back universal supports integrate seamlessly with LED lights and allow for various lighting attachment positions. Brackets and mounting hardware are available to hang numerous models of LED light fixtures and Montel’s built-in LoopAir® dual ventilation system (patent pending).
WIRE MESH DECKING:
In lieu of front-to-back supports to accommodate trays, hang lighting, or attach other utilities, you may opt for wire mesh decking. The wire mesh decking provides numerous possibilities for LED lighting attachment. The wire mesh decking is designed with upside-down reinforcements to eliminate standing water.
POWDER-COATED WHITE PAINT:
GROWRAK is finished with an ultra-reflective antimicrobial powder-coated white paint approved by the FDA.