Tissue Culture Room
- Mother Room
- Vegetation Room
- Flowering Room
- Top Light Support
- Sloped Tray Support
- Multiple Slots for LED Lights
- Top light supports serve as a simple solution to install light fixtures at the top levels.
- Sloped tray supports are used to add a primary inclination to the ABS trays so that water drains to one side.This allows for simpler drain canalization while still functioning as LED light supports.
- Supports are slotted at multiple locations to allow for compatibility with various LED light fixture manufacturers.
- Top light supports are used to secure LED light fixtures to the top levels. Sloped tray supports function as load-bearing members for the ABS trays as well as anchor points for hooking LED light fixtures. They are compatible with Montel's static GROWRAK racking system, or they can be installed on Montel’s mobile grow systems GREENRAK and GROW&ROLL 8MA.
Top Light Support:
Made of powder-coated steel and formed 3” wide. Slotted with multiple holes for compatibility with various LED lightf ixtures.
Sloped Tray Support:
Made of powder-coated steel and formed 41/2” wide. Slotted with multiple holes for compatibility with various LED light fixtures. Creates a one-degree angle when installed.