Tissue Culture Room
- Mother Room
- Vegetation Room
- Flowering Room
- Drying Room
Dimensions & Load Capacity
GREENRAK® MECHANICAL-ASSIST MOBILE CARRIAGE
- Maximum Load Capacity Per Mobile Carriage: 18,000 lb (8,165 kg)
- Maximum Load Capacity Per Bay: 2,400 lb (1,089 kg)
- Maximum Carriage Length: 50' (15.24 m)
- Maximum Racking Height Mounted on Mobile Carriage: 20' (6.1 m)
Note: Up to 23’ (7.01 m) high available if approved by Montel’s engineering department.
Here’s why quality is not expensive but priceless:
- No cumbersome carriage side members for easy floor cleaning
- Lowest ⅜” (9.52 mm) surface-mounted track in the industry
- Low profile ramps built-in on each side of track
- Easy-to-clean one-piece rust-free aluminum track
- Stainless steel alignment spring pins
- Industrial-grade rust-free glass-filled wheels
- Stainless steel wheels and ball bearings
- Sleek wheel channels
- Stainless steel hardware
- Sturdy stainless steel drive shaft
- Powder-coated sealed drive shafts
- Confined chain mechanisms
- Easy-to-clean durable non-emitting VOC phenolic knobs
- Large non-emitting VOC white bumpers
- SafeCrank aisle safety push-button
- Ultra-reflective antimicrobial powder-coated white paint (FDA approved).
- Easy to clean under and around the mobile grow rack units
- Full clearance under mobile units for feet and ankles, providing greater access to either side of the aisle
- Prevents stepping hazards and allows wheelchairs, carts, rolling harvest platforms, and forklifts to easily move around
- One-piece track does not collect debris or dirt. No need to insert a steel or stainless steel track. Secured to the floor with stainless steel rust-proof concrete screws
- One-piece rails are quick to install
- Aluminum is rust-free
- Rust-proof alignment spring pins provide continuity between rails, eliminating lateral and vertical movement
- Rust-free wheels will leave no rust residue on the floor during mobile carriage movement
- Resistant to chemicals, solvents, gases, acids and steam cleaning
- Durable industrial-grade wheels
- Wheels made from recycled and environmentally friendly material
- Rust-proof ball bearings increase product durability
- Designed to direct water flow downwards to prevent standing water and rust formation
- All hardware is made of rust-proof stainless steel
- Universal supports (flush or sloped)
- Wire mesh decking
- Drip-to-drain ABS thermoplastic irrigation trays
- DRYRAK plant hangers
- LoopAir® built-in rack dual ventilation system (patent pending)
- Brackets plus mounting hardware for LED light fixtures and Montel’s built-in rack LoopAir dual ventilation system
- The vertical cannabis grow racks can also accommodate utilities, and a large selection of popular growing trays and LED lights.
GREENRAK MOBILE CARRIAGE OPTIONS
Greenrak optional railless track
- Our railless mobile carriages requires one guided track along the far end of the mobile carriage.
(Note: Floor must be in good condition and level within tolerances provided by Montel's technical department)
- Without in-aisle tracks, you provide greater accessibility for lifts, carts, rolling harvest platforms, ladders, and wheelchairs to move swiftly and safely
- No obstructions means easier, more efficient cleaning
Greenrak optional seismic track
- Surface-mounted seismic track
- Low-profile surface-mounted track to comply with seismic codes
- Embedded seismic track
- Flush with concrete floor (existing floor can be cut to create a trench for track assembly). Embedded aluminum track is coated to act as a barrier against oxidation caused by aluminum and fresh concrete
- One-piece aluminum seismic track (easy to clean, rust-free)
- One-piece aluminum seismic track
- Seismic compliant
- Easy to clean, because it does not collect debris or dirt. No need to insert a steel or stainless steel track.
- Seismic track with a built-in anti-tip channel
- Structurally sound one-piece seismic track with a sleek low profile
- Low-profile seismic track
- Prevents stepping hazards, allowing wheelchairs, carts, rolling harvest platforms, and forklifts to move around easily
- Stainless steel alignment spring pin
- Provides continuity between rails, eliminating lateral and vertical movement
- Mechanically galvanized screw anchors
- Corrosion-resistant coating
- Optional stainless steel screw anchors
- Rust-proof screw anchors
Finding the right equipment partner the major key to building out your vertical farm facility
GROW MORE WITH LESS SPACE®
- Montel’s GREENRAK® mobile vertical grow rack systems cut back space-wasting aisles.
- With one aisle and the same square footage, you double your growing capacity without having to move, acquire new land, expand, or build a new facility.
- Maximize use of your available space to increase yields, free up room for your grow operation, or get rid of space you don't need to pay for.
- The key to increasing your yield and profits is optimizing your grow space along both the horizontal and vertical axes, thus maximizing your cubic footage.
- By using a mobile vertical grow rack system instead of static racking, you avoid lighting empty aisles without crops, thereby optimizing energy consumption. With its engineered gear ratios and high-quality components, GREENRAK® is the most durable and smoothest running mobile grow rack system on the market.
- With its engineered gear ratios and high-quality components, GREENRAK® is the most durable and smoothest-running mobile grow rack system on the market.
GREENRAK®: THE BEST MECHANICAL-ASSIST MOBILE GROW RACK SYSTEM
Once you give GREENRAK® a spin, you will never want to use conventional static rolling benches again
- No wasted space between aisles means more square footage for growing horizontally.
- Freedom to create aisles of 36” (91.44 cm) to 90” (2.29 m). Rolling benches average only about 24” (60.96 cm).
- Optimized workflow, with better accessibility and more room to trim plants (ADA compliant).
- Flexibility to move multiple mobile carriage units all at once versus the restriction of moving one stationary rolling bench fixed to the ground, which can usually roll only 8.5” (21.59 cm) from the center.
- No need to bend over to move one or multiple mobile units SafeCrank handles are within arm’s reach and at hips level.
- Each grow rack section is adjustable in height at 2” (51 mm) increments and can be sloped for better drainage with inclined tray supports.
- SafeCrank aisle safety push-button and larger aisles are safer than, some conventional rolling benches with narrower aisles and no built-in safety measures.