- Vegetation Room
- Flowering Room
Dimensions & Load Capacity
- Maximum Load Capacity Per Mobile Carriage: 48,000 lb (21,772 kg)
- Maximum Load Capacity Per Bay: Up to 8,000 lb (3,629 kg)
- Maximum Carriage Length: 66' (20.12 m)
Note: 72’ (21.95 m) long carriages available if approved by Montel’s technical department
- Maximum Racking Height Mounted on Mobile Carriage: 26' (7.92 m)
Note: Racking higher than this requires Montel’s technical department approval
Here’s why quality is not expensive but priceless:
- Rust-proof surface-mounted stainless steel track
- Or rust-proof embedded stainless steel track
- Stainless steel track anchors (surface mounted track and embedded track)
- Lowest ⅜” (9.52 mm) surface-mounted track in the industry
- Easy-to-clean one-piece stainless steel track
- Rust-proof stainless steel high-capacity wheels
- Stainless steel ball bearings
- Sturdy and sleek wheel channels
- Painted and sealed drive tubes
- Treated steel wheel shafts
- Stainless steel hardware
- Confined chain mechanisms
- Large non-emitting VOC white bumpers
- Ultra-reflective antimicrobial powder-coated white paint (FDA approved)
- Stainless steel is rust-proof
- Flush with concrete floor (existing floor can be cut to create a trench for track assembly)
- Prevents stepping hazards allowing wheelchairs, carts, rolling harvest platforms, and forklifts to roll over very easily
- Stainless steel is rust-proof
- Wheelchairs, carts, rolling harvest platforms, and forklifts to roll over
- Easier to clean since a one-piece track does not collect debris or dirt. No need to insert a steel or stainless steel track. Secured to the floor with stainless steel concrete screws
- Stainless steel is rust-proof
- Rust-proof high-capacity stainless steel wheels
- Made of stainless steel for superior longevity
- Structural steel wheel channels designed to hold heavier loads
- Designed to optimize water flow downwards and therefore prevent standing water and rust formation
- Powder-coated drive shafts are sealed at each end blocking water from entering the pipes and preventing bacteria proliferation
GROW&ROLL 8P POWERED MOBILE CARRIAGE OPTIONS
GROW&ROLL 8P POWERED MOBILE CARRIAGE (WITH OPTIONAL SEISMIC TRACK)
- Built-in one-piece seismic track
- Seismic-compliant anti-tip technology
- Rust-resistant stainless steel
- Lowest (9.52 mm) embedded seismic track in the industry
- Prevents stepping hazards, allowing wheelchairs, carts, rolling harvest platforms, and forklifts to move around easily
Mobile Vertical Growing System for Cannabis at The Grove
Montel developed state-of-the-art mobile vertical indoor growing systems for the Grove, a cannabis dispensary located just off the Las Vegas Strip.
GROW MORE EFFICIENTLY
If you’re looking to increase efficiency and productivity, Montel’s GROW&ROLL®8P powered mobile grow rack system is the ultimate electrical mobile system.
With a simple push of a button, on a controller or smartphone, you can move one or all mobile carriages at once. You can even adjust the aisle spacing remotely. With an electrical mobile rack system, you can go higher, longer, and heavier.
GROW&ROLL®8P electrical mobile grow rack systems cut back space-wasting aisles. With one aisle, you double your growing capacity with the same square footage without having to move, acquire new land, expand, or build a new facility. Maximize use of your available space to increase yields, free up room for your grow operation, or get rid of space you do not need to pay for.
GROW&ROLL®8P: THE BEST POWERED ELECTRICAL MOBILE GROW RACK SYSTEM
The key to increasing your yield and profits is optimizing your grow space along both axes and thus maximizing your cubic footage.
By using a mobile vertical grow rack system versus static racking, you avoid lighting empty aisles without crops, thereby optimizing energy consumption.
With its engineered gear ratios and high-quality components, GROW&ROLL®8P is the most durable and smoothest running mobile grow rack system on the market.
Once you give GROW&ROLL®8P a try, you will never want to use other vertical growing equipment.
- Made of treated steel for corrosion resistance
- All hardware is made of rust-proof stainless steel
- All chain mechanisms are confined to block any unexpected water splash, and thusly prevent rust
- Ensure a smooth stop after carriages displacement Protects plants and equipment
- Compliance with FDA (Food and Drug Administration) regulations
- Superior LED light reflection
- Fungal resistant UV stable Inhibits the growth of bacteria and mold
- Easy to clean
- Outstanding durability and superior chemical, stain, and scratch resistance
- Retains antimicrobial properties even after repeated cleanings
- Provides long-lasting protection
- Outdoor durability, meets and exceeds AAMA 2603 (American Architectural Manufacturers Association)
- Environmentally friendly
- Can contribute to LEED credits
USER-FRIENDLY ELECTRICAL CONTROLS
The ADA-friendly LED-backlit visual indicators display the available options for carriage movement. Only the safe choices are illuminated. If an option is not safe, then it is not available.
GROW&ROLL®8P takes the guesswork out of safe mobile operations. Our displays allow for easy visual status assessments, even from across the room. The powered system is operated either with the standard three-button control for public access or PIN-code control for secure access.
AUTOMATIC AISLE RESET:
Upon confirmation that there are no people or objects in the aisle, the GROW&ROLL®8P resets automatically (it does so as soon as the last user exits the aisle). The illuminated arrows on the control panels instantly switch to blue and indicate an available aisle.
For additional convenience, the system opens to its full width once a user enters an aisle. If a user enters a closing aisle, the carriages immediately stop. The system can also be programmed to gently reverse itself to the full aisle width for greater accessibility.
OPTIONAL DUAL-ACCESS CONTROLS:
Controls are located on each carriage end panel, making the entire mobile grow rack system accessible from either end.
OPTIONAL PIN-CODE CONTROL FOR RESTRICTED ACCESS:
Restrict unauthorized access with optional PIN-code controls. The PIN-code control can restrict access to specific aisles or to the entire system.
SMARTPHONE & EMAIL ALERTS
Designated administrators will be notified instantly with an alert on their smartphones or by email should someone access the mobile system outside normal business hours. With PIN-code controls in place, ePulse remote monitoring keeps track of who accesses the system and when they accessed it, as well as which aisles were accessed and for how long.
GROW&ROLL®8P can interface and coordinate with your building’s fire, sprinkler, lighting, or security systems. The mobile grow racking system can be programmed to create equal space between the carriages when the fire/sprinkler system is activated, or it can completely close and lock itself in the event of a building security breach.
EPULSE REMOTE MONITORING APPLICATION
ePulse offers user-friendliness and security with peace of mind. Download the application from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. ePulse allows you to adjust the opening and closing speeds of your racking system and remotely configure your system to lock, unlock, open, or close before or after business hours.
Other programmable features:
- PIN code
- Programmable speeds (startup, cruising, breaking).
- Aisle spacing
- Inputs and outputs (building interface, fire/sprinkler system, security/alarm system, lighting)
- Aisles and shelf lighting
GROW&ROLL®8P provides the following safety features:
- Aisle-Entry People Counter: Carriage movement instantly stops when the system detects a user entering an aisle.
- Infrared Foot-Level Infrared Safety Beams: Photoelectric beams are mounted low and projected down both sides of each aisle to detect obstructions.